Digital X-rays North York
With digital x-rays our dental professionals simply slip a sensor into your mouth. Your x-ray appears immediately on our computer so we can better explain to you what we see.
Digital x-rays do not require harmful toxic chemicals for film development and eliminate the use of plastic film packets.
Who Needs Dental X-Rays?
X-rays are pictures of the inside of your mouth, needed by dentists to analyze the health of your mouth, gums, and teeth and diagnose the problem. For example:
- Tooth decay
- Impacted teeth
If your dentist recommended dental x-rays, don’t be scared. it is a non-painful part of the procedure. In fact, children, aging individuals, and people with a history of poor oral health (i.e., gum disease) must need to get their dental health checked via dental x-rays.
Why Digital X-Rays are Better?
- Digital Imaging is less expensive than the traditional dental X-ray method.
- Digital X-rays offer faster results
- Digital Radiography produces better images
- The digital X-ray procedure is more comfortable
- Digital Radiography entails reduced radiation exposure
Fill the form to request your appointment